Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bulls vs Heat game 5, biggest game of the year
The Dude Abides
post May 2 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #391

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 65

Noch and sweetney are the only guys who came to play tonight. Pathetic showing by hinirch and gordon and there is no word to describe tyson chandler.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
Post #392

Guests

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 2 2006, 08:49 PM)
We had an off game... the first in a while..... chillax dude cool.gif

I cant, this Is THEE MOST IMPORTANT Game of the series and the Bulls Fucked it up and causes us to lose the series.

+Quote Post
mr_genius
Post #393

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 37

oh well

get em in game 6

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
Post #394

Guests

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 2 2006, 08:51 PM)
Noch and sweetney are the only guys who came to play tonight. Pathetic showing by hinirch and gordon and there is no word to describe tyson chandler.

I can, USELESS!

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 2 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #395

Starter

Member No.: 118

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 2 2006, 08:49 PM)
Not me... The Bulls CANT EVER Win on the road because they never come ready to play. Ben Gordon is terrible im srry guys but he will never be a star. The ONLY guy that came ready to play and has since Game 1 is Michael Sweetney.

Great now we have to listen to ESPN and SportsCenter commentating and UPDATING every 4 minutes on wades injury! mad.gif

Ben Gordon had a bad game.... it happens to young players... relax man cool.gif

+Quote Post
ChWRoCk2
post May 2 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #396

6th Man

Member No.: 41

Well lets forget about this one and win the next two.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 2 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #397

Starter

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 2 2006, 08:51 PM)
I cant, this Is THEE MOST IMPORTANT Game of the series and the Bulls Fucked it up and causes us to lose the series.

its all good man... No one was expecting the Bulls to win this.... Lots of people were thinking sweep.....

BULLS ARE BUILT FOR THE FUTURE.... MIAMI IS BUILT TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.... WE'VE put UP SOME GOOD FIGHTS OUT THERE, AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.... except this game..... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 2 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #398

Guests

Well piss, I aint getting my hopes up even if we win game 6 wich is very UNLIKLEY the way were playing. Miami is looking like there all 22 years old and the Bulls looking like there 76!!!!!

There way too tired to come back and win tomorrow. This happened with the Wizards last year exept earlier. Like I said this was the most important game of the series and I wont get my hopes up untill we actually WIN THE DAMN THING rather than win thursday because theres a 88 % chance we lose this series now that we lost this game. Terrible showing by the Bulls, Miami got every single call and got very LUCKY. The only thing that had them winning this game is because the Bulls were tired. Were Obviously the Better team, we just didnt come ready to play.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post May 2 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #399

6th Man

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 2 2006, 08:55 PM)
its all good man... No one was expecting the Bulls to win this.... Lots of people were thinking sweep.....

BULLS ARE BUILT FOR THE FUTURE.... MIAMI IS BUILT TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.... WE'VE put UP SOME GOOD FIGHTS OUT THERE, AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.... except this game..... wink.gif

this series will make them better for next year and beyond. they really could have won this game tonight. it's as if they just completely laid down and acted like they had no buisiness going head to head with miami.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 2 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #400

Guests

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 2 2006, 08:55 PM)

I got my hopes up way too much. More than I should. I thought wed win this in 6 from day 1 of the playoffs, now we cant and there is NO way we win game 7 because the officials WILL BE ON THERE SIDE plus there crowd wich I think is overated and plus in game 7 (The game to decide all) The refs will NOT CALL ONE Offensive foul on shaq and if he gets close to his 4th the refs will call it on on of miamis sucky players like Posey walker or payton.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 2 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #401

Starter

Have YOU GUYS BEEN WATCHING THE BULLS PLAY ALL SEASON?!!! BULLS ALWAYS BOUNCE BACK.... ALWAYS!!! BULLS PLAY BEST WHEN THERE BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL.....WE'LL PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT NEXT GAME

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 2 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #402

Guests

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 2 2006, 08:59 PM)
Have YOU GUYS BEEN WATCHING THE BULLS PLAY ALL SEASON?!!! BULLS ALWAYS BOUNCE BACK.... ALWAYS!!! BULLS PLAY BEST WHEN THERE BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL.....WE'LL PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT NEXT GAME

Yes I agree.. Only to lose the next game laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 2 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #403

Starter

haha ur right... o well lets work hard over the summer!! Chandler, shoot 10,000,000,000 ft a day and weaight lift for 25 hours a day headbang.gif

+Quote Post
scareybullsfan
post May 2 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #404

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 2 2006, 08:51 PM)

Even you have to agree that there was only 1 real foul called against Chandler. They took Chandler out of that game early on with some terrible calls. That's exactly why Wade was able to find his way to the rim all day long.

+Quote Post
SleepyWhiteSox
post May 2 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #405

Bench

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 2 2006, 09:13 PM)
Even you have to agree that there was only 1 real foul called against Chandler. They took Chandler out of that game early on with some terrible calls. That's exactly why Wade was able to find his way to the rim all day long.

lol

So tyson singlehandedly stops shaq and wade, right???

It's been about team defense all season long, Sweets proved to be much, much, much more valuable than tyson, and we were still able to get shaq and zo in foul trouble but couldn't capitalize. We just broke down in the 4th.

Please, tyson apologists, there's just no sensible way to defend him tonight.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:47 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home