Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tyson Chandler-Big contributor
The Dude Abides
post Apr 22 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 65

Way to go Chandler...More fouls than points. You have a rare talent that allows you to commit more fouls than points or rebounds. After 5 years in the nba you would think he would understand the basic rules of the game. He was pathetic tonight. He was not boxing out, was not fighting for rebounds...which is literally the only thing he can do. When you get out hustled and rebounded by Doleac- that's pathetic.

puke.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
scareybullsfan
post Apr 22 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #2

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 68

And after 5 years of "watching" him play, you still don't understand what he does for the Bulls. Go watch and learn the game instead of looking at box scores.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 22 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #3

6th Man

QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ Apr 22 2006, 09:01 PM)
And after 5 years of "watching" him play, you still don't understand what he does for the Bulls. Go watch and learn the game instead of looking at box scores.

apparently, you did not watch this game or any other...what does he do for the Bulls? he finished 2nd in the nba in fouls...he sends opponents to the line and allows them to score so they consistently get 3 point plays. He is not even smart enough to foul hard so they dont score.
He cant dunk, pass, etc.

What does he do? Besides, if he is always in foul trouble how is he helping the team from the bench? He's not. Why dont you try to post an intelligent statement instead of trying to insult me. Maybe you haven't learned that in junior high yet.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Apr 22 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #4

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

From what I hear Tyson was doing a nice job taking up space in the lane and affecting Wade on his drive attempts. I didn't see the game but that shouldn't be surprising he does it all the time.

+Quote Post
Brian
post Apr 22 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Bench

Member No.: 106

To say Tyson was ineffective is just wrong. Stacy King was right in pointing out that he needs to at least be a threat on offense by rolling on the pick and rolls, but defensively he was mixing it up down low.
Tyson would of made those dinks that Sweetney missed.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Apr 22 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #6

Guests

Actually hes doing the same thing Noc and Deng do wich is rebound but IMO Noc is NOW a better rebounder than Tyson. The biggest thing about rebounding is "DESIRE" And Noc has more of that than Tyson does. I think a reason tyson sucked was about his wife. I mean, who wouldnt. Id be worried too.

+Quote Post
soxfan101
post Apr 22 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #7

Bench

Member No.: 56

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 10:47 PM)
Actually hes doing the same thing Noc and Deng do wich is rebound but IMO Noc is NOW a better rebounder than Tyson. The biggest thing about rebounding is "DESIRE" And Noc has more of that than Tyson does. I think a reason tyson sucked was about his wife. I mean, who wouldnt. Id be worried too.

Tyson is a far better rebounder than anyone else on this team.... although Nocioni does give the most hustle. I didnt see but from what I heard Wade struggled early but he was pretty good in the 4th. And that to me says b4 something was stoping him(Tyson) and in the 4th with no Chandler he had his way.

+Quote Post
RememberThe90's
post Apr 23 2006, 07:59 AM
Post #8

Bench

Member No.: 83

Chandlers complete lack of an offensive threat really hurts this team.
Thats the facts. If we can package a trade of some picks + Chandler for Garnett
that deal should be made in a heartbeat.

+Quote Post
Cute Little Bull...
post Apr 23 2006, 08:06 AM
Post #9

Rookie

Member No.: 86

Give Tyson a break...everyone hates on him all the time. He didnt seem to do that bad last night, I think he was a little hesitent being on shaq, plus worried about his wife. Not his best game, but to call him useless? Well thats just not accurate. How many games did he win for us by blocking a shot this season? Chandler does a lot of things that you dont necessiarily see on paper. Just give him a break...I hope you are not blaming him for the loss last night, because that was a team effort & im still proud of our guys for staying with it. bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 23 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #10

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 22 2006, 08:50 PM)
Way to go Chandler...More fouls than points. You have a rare talent that allows you to commit more fouls than points or rebounds. After 5 years in the nba you would think he would understand the basic rules of the game. He was pathetic tonight. He was not boxing out, was not fighting for rebounds...which is literally the only thing he can do. When you get out hustled and rebounded by Doleac- that's pathetic.

puke.gif

Come on man... What exactly did you expect out of Tyson playing against the premier center of our lifetime? Shaq had his best game I have seen in years, and it wasn't because of anything Tyson did or didn't do, its all about being the biggest strongest, and most talented big man in the NBA. When ONeal shows up like that, there isn't much ANYONE is going to do to stop him, let alone slow him down.

+Quote Post
CubbiesFan07
post Apr 23 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #11

Tyrus Thomas's #1 Fan

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 23 2006, 07:52 AM)
Chandlers complete lack of an offensive threat really hurts this team.
Thats the facts. If we can package a trade of some picks + Chandler for Garnett
that deal should be made in a heartbeat.

good luck getting garnett...

+Quote Post
BuLLzDoMaIn
post Apr 23 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #12

Bench

Member No.: 105

Nice way to say it... He makes people miss Layups being hes a great shotblocker also.

Tyson isnt the player to put up big #'s He helps alot

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 23 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #13

6th Man

QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Apr 22 2006, 11:07 PM)
Tyson is a far better rebounder than anyone else on this team.... although Nocioni does give the most hustle. I didnt see but from what I heard Wade struggled early but he was pretty good in the 4th. And that to me says b4 something was stoping him(Tyson) and in the 4th with no Chandler he had his way.

chandler only fouled out with a min or two left. Besides, wade drove over or around chandler several times, when he wasnt fouling him.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 23 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #14

6th Man

QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ Apr 23 2006, 07:59 AM)
Give Tyson a break...everyone hates on him all the time. He didnt seem to do that bad last night, I think he was a little hesitent being on shaq, plus worried about his wife. Not his best game, but to call him useless? Well thats just not accurate. How many games did he win for us by blocking a shot this season? Chandler does a lot of things that you dont necessiarily see on paper. Just give him a break...I hope you are not blaming him for the loss last night, because that was a team effort & im still proud of our guys for staying with it. bullssmilie1.jpg

to say chandler blocks shots and wins game is way off base. he averages 1.2 blocks per game.

I dont see how 1 block a game is really changing anything.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Apr 23 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #15

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 23 2006, 08:34 PM)
to say chandler blocks shots and wins game is way off base. he averages 1.2 blocks per game.

I dont see how 1 block a game is really changing anything.

He changes shots and that does not show up in a box score

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:02 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home