Reply to this topicStart new topic
> kobe says almost clipper or bull, in interview
DutheDoduhon21
post Oct 29 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

i didnt see it all but he said he almost became a clipper or bull, and it was a real possibility, i dont know when that would have happened thoe. it was on comcast sports net. did anyone see the whole thing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spiderman
post Oct 30 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #2

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 227

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Oct 29 2006, 10:14 PM) *
i didnt see it all but he said he almost became a clipper or bull, and it was a real possibility, i dont know when that would have happened thoe. it was on comcast sports net. did anyone see the whole thing?

This was when he was an unrestricted free agent a season or two ago. John Paxson made a serious run at Bryant, and Jim Gray, extremely close to Bryant as an reporter, had reported at the time that the Bulls were given serious consideration by Kobe....The Clippers had a ton of cap space at the time, and they were seen as an alternative for Kobe to stay in LA, and get the max from the Clippers.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Oct 30 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #3

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

I hate to say this, but I really don't think Kobe will win anything without another superstar on his team with him. he just doesn't have that strong personality to carry a group.

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post Nov 1 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #4

Bench

Member No.: 59

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 30 2006, 10:01 AM) *
I hate to say this, but I really don't think Kobe will win anything without another superstar on his team with him. he just doesn't have that strong personality to carry a group.

If last night's performance by Bynum is a glimpse into what we'll be seeing from this kid, he might have that "other superstar".

+Quote Post
CryptViLL
post Nov 1 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 10

I picked up bynum in a few of my fantasy leagues, see what he can do for me wink.gif.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Nov 1 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #6

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Nov 1 2006, 12:09 PM) *
If last night's performance by Bynum is a glimpse into what we'll be seeing from this kid, he might have that "other superstar".

He's incredibly talented and there is a reason why the Pacers were demanding him in any trade talks between the lakers/Pacers in regards to Artest last year.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 11:52 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home