Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I am Impressed With Noc
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Apr 5 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

Wow, over the past 10 games he is averaging 17 ppg and 9 rbpg!! I like what he gives us night in, and night out. He will never quit and will bring that same intensity every night.

He will be a very nice backup next year if we draft a bigman or sign one in Free Agency. I didnt think he would play well against other PF's but his defense has been tremendous and his offensive numbers are improving dramatically while grabbing a ton of rebounds since Skiles started him about 2.5 weeks ago.

Ne one else impressed with his play? bullssmilie1.jpg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 5 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #2

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

I love Nocionis guts. He isn't afraid when it comes to crunch time, and just feeds off of the adrenline. I never would have though he could succeed as a 4, but he does a great job of it when it matters.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 5 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #3

6th Man

Member No.: 65

5 double doubles in a row. Noch is going to be a star. He is by far my favorite Bull. I truly believe that he will make another huge leap forward next year. Just look at how much he has improved since last year...it's only going to get better... He will be an all star by his 4th year in the nba...

+Quote Post
bulls91
post Apr 5 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #4

6th Man

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 5 2006, 08:10 PM)
I love Nocionis guts. He isn't afraid when it comes to crunch time, and just feeds off of the adrenline. I never would have though he could succeed as a 4, but he does a great job of it when it matters.

he was great he was a little shaky at the beggining and he has realy steped it up i know for a fact that our SF position will be solid for a few more years.

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Apr 5 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 5 2006, 08:50 PM)
5 double doubles in a row. Noch is going to be a star. He is by far my favorite Bull. I truly believe that he will make another huge leap forward next year. Just look at how much he has improved since last year...it's only going to get better... He will be an all star by his 4th year in the nba...

I dont see him becoming a star because we got guys like Deng that are going to be at the SF starting spot for a long time and will only get better because he is only 20 years old! But I believe noc could someday win 6th man of the year or something like that.

+Quote Post
bulls91
post Apr 5 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #6

6th Man

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 5 2006, 08:50 PM)

no dout in my mind ever sence he came here and i saw his intensity for the first time last year i knew that he was tough and would be an all-star one day.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Apr 5 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 5 2006, 08:59 PM)
no dout in my mind ever sence he came here and i saw his intensity for the first time last year i knew that he was tough and would be an all-star one day.

My first impressions of Noc last year were that he was a wild basketball player who tries to do too much at once, especially late in games.

My opinions have changes. A lot. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 5 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #8

6th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Apr 5 2006, 08:53 PM)
I dont see him becoming a star because we got guys like Deng that are going to be at the SF starting spot for a long time and will only get better because he is only 20 years old! But I believe noc could someday win 6th man of the year or something like that.

I think they will both be stars...Deng at SG and noch at SF....no one could match up well with that, especially with hinrich playing the point...plus, hinrich could actually guard pgs his size and not be in foul trouble often bc he has to guard vince carter, etc.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Apr 5 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #9

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 5 2006, 09:06 PM)
I think they will both be stars...Deng at SG and noch at SF....no one could match up well with that, especially with hinrich playing the point...plus, hinrich could actually guard pgs his size and not be in foul trouble often bc he has to guard vince carter, etc.

Only dilemma I see is Deng defending SG. I don't think he is fast enough.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Apr 5 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #10

6th Man

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 5 2006, 09:08 PM)
Only dilemma I see is Deng defending SG. I don't think he is fast enough.

I think he is athletic enough to compensate. You can't teach speed, but he can get quicker through training and drills...

I'd rather have deng be over sized, but slightly slow, vs Hinirch who is way undersized, but faster.

Plus, Noch and Deng both have tons of star potential and we are better when they are both on the floor. Plus, gordon can come off the bench to play sg...which would give us lots of flexibility with lineups bc we could still have deng or noch at sf and sometimes play noch at pf if he matches up well.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 6 2006, 06:15 AM
Post #11

All-Star

QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 5 2006, 08:59 PM)

Nocioni is good, but he is never going to be an all-star at the deepest position in the NBA... the guy isn't even a starter on his own team.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Apr 6 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #12

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6 2006, 06:08 AM)
Nocioni is good, but he is never going to be an all-star at the deepest position in the NBA... the guy isn't even a starter on his own team.

um... he has been the last few games huh.gif

+Quote Post
CubbiesFan07
post Apr 6 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #13

Tyrus Thomas's #1 Fan

Member No.: 94

Talk about stamina and effort that he puts forth. Hard working player yea thats for sure

+Quote Post
Timoperezrulez
post Apr 6 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #14

12th Man

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6 2006, 06:08 AM)

I agree, dont get my wrong Noc has improved A LOT, but an allstar? are you kidding me? He would have to put up better numbers then guys like Lebron and Vince and Redd etc

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 6 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #15

All-Star

QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 6 2006, 10:10 AM)
um... he has been the last few games huh.gif

Loul Deng is the starting SF. Scott Skiles might be running out a crazy line up again, but Noc is not a real PF, no matter how much he thinks he is.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:14 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home