Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Kobe Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
72-10
I would NOT like to see kobe as a chicago bull. I think I don't like Kobe for the same reasons Phil Jackson doesn't like Kobe. He doesn't give it his all 100% of the time. Same with shaq. kobe has a bigger ego than michael jordan or scottie pippen had, former chicago bulls that always played 100%..

Kobe would not make a good chicago bull player

----I absolutely hate Kobe's personality and attitude, but he always plays 100%, I cannot say any different. He is actually playing quite inspired right now, for whatever reason: unselfish, and of course, taking on the leadership in the clutch....The Lakers are not playing too shabby actually......
Sense-A
QUOTE (72-10 @ Nov 18 2007, 12:35 PM) *
I would NOT like to see kobe as a chicago bull. I think I don't like Kobe for the same reasons Phil Jackson doesn't like Kobe. He doesn't give it his all 100% of the time. Same with shaq. kobe has a bigger ego than michael jordan or scottie pippen had, former chicago bulls that always played 100%..

Kobe would not make a good chicago bull player
----I absolutely hate Kobe's personality and attitude, but he always plays 100%, I cannot say any different. He is actually playing quite inspired right now, for whatever reason: unselfish, and of course, taking on the leadership in the clutch....The Lakers are not playing too shabby actually......

Perhaps i am incorrect with my "not 100%" comment. In other words what I mean to say is he is too flamboyant a player. Rather than cater to a star player like Kobe I'd rather the Bulls just come into their own or seek roster additions elsewhere, without sacrificing young prospering talent. playing musical chairs with their roster isn't going to get them a championship.
MB33
we need to shake this team up because we are not going anywhere with this passion of play!!Bring in a post player!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.