Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2006 Draft Day Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The Dude Abides
portland pick TT, now I am really freaking out.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 28 2006, 05:56 PM)
Dude, stop, it doesnt matter what he is listed at. That was college. He's a pro now. He is a SF. Rudy freaking Gay is bigger than Thomas.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Im happy
HoofHearted
Hey why not just have a 5 SF set? It's an excellent plan.
dasox24
Wow. I'm kinda surprised at how much you guys are freakin' out... It's a little childish. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it. So many of you go way over the top. Look, Thomas was not my 1st choice either, but I'm not gonna beach and moan b/c we draft him.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jun 28 2006, 05:57 PM)
Hey why not just have a 5 SF set? It's an excellent plan.

WORKS FOR THE KNICKS!!!!!! fish!!!
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 28 2006, 05:57 PM)
Wow. I'm kinda surprised at how much you guys are freakin' out... It's a little childish. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of it. So many of you go way over the top. Look, Thomas was not my 1st choice either, but I'm not gonna beach and moan b/c we draft him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 28 2006, 05:57 PM)

what should we do then? false enthusiasm? why have a message board?
sport1016
If we wanted tyrus you have to know aldridge wasn't going to charlotte, so why not just make the picks outright and not make a trade?

GREG ANTHONY SAYS HE'S A THREE TOO. Now everyone thinks so except us!

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish
The Gladiator
OMG STEPHEN A THINKS WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP
WHarris1
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:57 PM)

Ya let's sit around blindfolded and let Pax do whatever he wants
HoofHearted
Now trade Tyrus for someone who can play.
SoxFan1
Yeah, keep that freaking Blazers hat on Thomas!
The Dude Abides
G anthony says TT is a 3. Wow, now we have Noch, Deng, the scrub from portland and TT...

Wow, lets trade up from the 16th...and get another sf.
SleepyWhiteSox
fish!!!!!!!!! A HUGE MAX DEAL FOR AN AGING, DECLINING BEN WALLACE!!!
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jun 28 2006, 05:59 PM)
Wow, lets trade up from the 16th...and get another sf.

laugh.gif
HoofHearted
Please let this be just an ESPN bluff.... pray.gif pray.gif
illinilaw08
I'm not surprised by this pick actually. I dont think the Bulls are concerned about having low post scorer, they want to be a permiter oriented team. I think thomas and noch can be on the floor at the same time with Tyson. Kryapa is 6-9, this Bulls team is looking like a running team that could be very fun to watch. Bring in Nazr or Pryzbila in the off-season... the Bulls have lots of trading pieces now.

Interesting move for the Bulls, I posted earlier, Pax has a plan... I hated the Heinrich pick, hated the Duhon pick, here's hoping the faith is rewarded (and future considerations in another #1)
SoxFan1
Shelden Williams is now the ugliest Atlanta Hawk ever.
TeaLeafReaderII
please god... lets get Saer or O'Bryant... PLEASE GOD!!!!1
SleepyWhiteSox
QUICK SOMEONE FIND THAT KRAPKAKA GUY IN PORTLAND AND TAKE A CROBAR TO HIS KNEES SO HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL AND THE TRADE CAN'T GO THROUGH!!!!!!
The Gladiator
Guys.. A trade is going to happen with the Bulls and its involving Nocioni or Deng.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jun 28 2006, 06:01 PM)
please god... lets get Saer or O'Bryant... PLEASE GOD!!!!1

pray.gif

agreed, but after this fish up, I am not optimistic. Maybe we'll take reddick and my head will explode.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 28 2006, 07:02 PM)
QUICK SOMEONE FIND THAT KRAPKAKA GUY IN PORTLAND AND TAKE A CROBAR TO HIS KNEES SO HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL AND THE TRADE CAN'T GO THROUGH!!!!!!

This trade made my stomach hurt and now I'm getting headache.
HoofHearted
QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:00 PM)
I'm not surprised by this pick actually. I dont think the Bulls are concerned about having low post scorer, they want to be a permiter oriented team. I think thomas and noch can be on the floor at the same time with Tyson. Kryapa is 6-9, this Bulls team is looking like a running team that could be very fun to watch. Bring in Nazr or Pryzbila in the off-season... the Bulls have lots of trading pieces now.

Interesting move for the Bulls, I posted earlier, Pax has a plan... I hated the Heinrich pick, hated the Duhon pick, here's hoping the faith is rewarded (and future considerations in another #1)

Perimeter teams dont win Championships.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 28 2006, 07:02 PM)
Guys.. A trade is going to happen with the Bulls and its involving Nocioni or Deng.

Stop man. You don't know that. ESPN doesn't know that. John Paxson doesn't even know that. Stop infruriating us more than we already are.

I JUST BROKE MY freaking SLINKY!
HardWorkin'Hinrich
Paxson is a genious I think you guys are nuts. The ESPN boys agree with me. We robben Portland's cradle.

Tyrus Thomas will be the next Shawn Marion. I dont think theres a problem with that to me. Marions : 21ppg 12rpgs. Enough said.

Not to mention Thomas is a much better blockeR!!!

PAXSON!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
WHarris1
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 28 2006, 07:04 PM)
Tyrus Thomas will be the next Shawn Marion. I dont think theres a problem with that to me. Marions : 21ppg 12rpgs. Enough said.

Since when can Tyrus Thomas drain 3's? Since when does Tyrus Thomas have a consistent jumper? SINCE WHEN CAN TYRUS THOMAS SCORE PERIOD?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 28 2006, 07:04 PM)
Paxson is a genious I think you guys are nuts. The ESPN boys agree with me. We robben Portland's cradle.

Sure, great pick, would have been an even better pick if we needed a SF!

mad.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:00 PM)
I'm not surprised by this pick actually.  I dont think the Bulls are concerned about having low post scorer, they want to be a permiter oriented team.  I think thomas and noch can be on the floor at the same time with Tyson.  Kryapa is 6-9, this Bulls team is looking like a running team that could be very fun to watch.  Bring in Nazr or Pryzbila in the off-season... the Bulls have lots of trading pieces now. 

1. We're not a very good perimeter team to begin with. Streaky shooters don't make for a good perimeter-oriented team.

2. krapkaka is worthless.

3. The idea of tyson and tyrus (spiff, their names even sound similar) on the floor together sickens me.

4. You say they wanna be a running team and then you say they should get SLOW players like the vanilla gorilla??????

dasox24
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jun 28 2006, 06:03 PM)
Maybe we'll take reddick

Now, if that happens, I'll join in with the rest of you who are complaining.

Btw, has our trade become official yet? I don't think it has.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:05 PM)
Since when can Tyrus Thomas drain 3's? Since when does Tyrus Thomas have a consistent jumper? SINCE WHEN CAN TYRUS THOMAS SCORE PERIOD?

next year notworthy.gif
The Gladiator
ROY TO THE WOLVES NO!!
Bullseye
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 28 2006, 06:04 PM)

do we really need another SF?
SoxFan1
Brandon Roy goes to Minny. sad.gif
WHarris1
Great pick by Minnesota.

Now have 2 of my 10 favorite plyaers
sport1016
yeah, and he very well could end up being marion, but WE DO NOT NEED A SMALL FORWARD
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:04 PM)
Stop man. You don't know that. ESPN doesn't know that. John Paxson doesn't even know that. Stop infruriating us more than we already are.

I JUST BROKE MY freaking SLINKY!

I know everything
dasox24
Good pick for the T-Wolves. Looks like if we wanna make a KG trade with them, they won't be interested in Gordon anymore.
HoofHearted
Technically we didnt draft Tyrus, so do I still have to drink an entire fifth of Goldschalger?
illinilaw08
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jun 28 2006, 06:03 PM)

Defensive oriented teams do though, and say what you will about Thomas, if his offense catches up to his defense, he's a Marion type player.

Furthermore, the Bulls are not competing for the title next year, they are young, have tons of trading chips, have the Knicks #1 next year. Put some faith in Pax folks to eventually find that back to the basket guy the team needs.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:08 PM)
yeah, and he very well could end up being marion, but WE DO NOT NEED A SMALL FORWARD

THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER TRADE, Trust me pray.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 28 2006, 07:09 PM)
I know everything

Shut up and change your sig. <_<
sport1016
we have to trade up to get brewer to salvage this draft
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:09 PM)
Shut up and change your sig. dry.gif

lol o ya... Im on it
The Dude Abides
I cant believe we took Thomas. He has potential, but we have Aldridge and he would help this team out immediately. Thomas could be another Chandler, thus making him a huge bust.

But, Pax has my trust and has done a brilliant job so far...so, maybe...there is a plan...

There have been trade rumors for Garnett...so...

We trade Chandler, Duhon, Deng and our 16th for Garnett and probably a couple of other throw ins...

Then Thomas can come off the Bench and develop. Noch will start at SF...I think Pax and Skiles are much higher on him than Deng(rightfully so)...

Then this frees up cap room to sign Ben Wallace. Trading Chandler also makes sense in regards to going after Wallace bc even though Wallace is light years ahead of Chandler in every way...they are both defensive players and dont really contribute on offense...

So...

Hinrich PG
Gordon SG
Noch SF
Garnett PF
Wallace C

Bench...Thomas, Sweets, FA SG, FA C such as Pryz, Nene or Nazr Muhammed...

If this happens...not bad... still would have just rather us picked Aldridge..
HoofHearted
QUOTE (HardWorkin'Hinrich @ Jun 28 2006, 06:04 PM)

He also does this in the Suns offense which made Tim Thomas look like a superstar.
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 28 2006, 05:53 PM)
WHOS WITH ME? KEEP LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE

me i hate thomas
TeaLeafReaderII
I think Foyes's agent must of paid off all these espn guys...

for the past few days all they've done is talked him up
SoxFan1
We better be getting Garnett. OH YES WE BETTER BE freaking GETTING BARNETT.

And Jay Bilas is a douche. STFU. Randy Foye, ROY. Tyrus Thomas, #1 "Prospect." SHUT UP.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Jun 28 2006, 06:08 PM)

of course we do...

Noch and Deng have plenty of minutes to split between another player.

Also, we can wait 4 years for thomas to develop, right? After all, Chandler has only taken 5 years and that turned out great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.