Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April 22 - Bulls (7) @ Heat (2)
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
CubbiesFan07
GOODBYE!! WOOT!

what an idiot
Nocioni 5
Shouldn't we have gotten 2 technical shots? Or did he and I only noticed one.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (Nocioni 5 @ Apr 22 2006, 06:57 PM)
Shouldn't we have gotten 2 technical shots? Or did he and I only noticed one.

no even though its two you treat it as one, get the shot and ball back

one technical goes on player and then as i stated above
danman31
The ejection hurt the Bulls. They lost a 3 on 1, missed the FT, didn't score on that possession, and pumped up the crowd. Nice.
CubbiesFan07
now theyre losing... and noch is out... man.!
ChWRoCk2
this just isnt lookin too good anymore
Nocioni 5
Hinrich better start picking it up, Deng needs more minutes, and Gordon needs to hit some 3s.
The Gladiator
Looks like I am right... it will be a BLOWOUT!! If we cant take the freaking lead when were getting almost ALL THE CALLS then we dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK? Shaq and WADE have 3 FOULS Yet we still are getting blown out! Thats Bullshit man. mad.gif
madisonsmadhouse
22-11 The Heat outscore the Bulls after Haslem throwing his mouthpiece at referee Crawford. It really woke Miami up, they lead 63-51 at the half. A LOT of points given up by Chicago in the first half, and ONeal looked really good and active.
CubbiesFan07
or they need to find a way to stop shaq because nothing is working... and chandler and his fouls, come on man

gordon is doing all he can, he cant do much more than he already has. blame hinrich so far for doing absolutely crap. 4 points...

shaq has only missed one shot and it was a really stupid shot in the first place, we cant find a way to stop him
ChWRoCk2
i have a feeling we can close the gap our team is definitely capable of it
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:13 PM)
or they need to find a way to stop shaq because nothing is working... and chandler and his fouls, come on man

gordon is doing all he can, he cant do much more than he already has. blame hinrich so far for doing absolutely crap. 4 points...

shaq has only missed one shot and it was a really stupid shot in the first place, we cant find a way to stop him

You aren't going to stop Shaq when he is active like he has been tonight. Your only options are to deny him the ball, or double him and make someone else beat you.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:14 PM)
You aren't going to stop Shaq when he is active like he has been tonight. Your only options are to deny him the ball, or double him and make someone else beat you.

well then we're screwed because theyve been getting him the ball, and if we try to get on shaq, it leaves wade open and he'll convert.. lose lose situation godddamnit banghead.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:16 PM)
well then we're screwed because theyve been getting him the ball, and if we try to get on shaq, it leaves wade open and he'll convert.. lose lose situation godddamnit banghead.gif

You don't cheat off of Wade. You either cheat with who ever is playing PF or off of their PGs.
CubbiesFan07
wade and payton are their pg's?
jay will is sg?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:18 PM)
wade and payton are their pg's?
jay will is sg?

Wade is a SG, he played PG his last two years but this year he is the SG. Williams and Payton are the PG's.
CubbiesFan07
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well whatever, either way we try to get shaq, they dish to another person, easy to make the basket. especially a 3 for antoine walker...
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:20 PM)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well whatever, either way we try to get shaq, they dish to another person, easy to make the basket. especially a 3 for antoine walker...

J wil is better at the three than walker, id worry more about him, sweetney has done a decent job, just stick with whats been working all year and go with it
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 22 2006, 07:19 PM)
Wade is a SG, he played PG his last two years but this year he is the SG. Williams and Payton are the PG's.

Exactly. You make those guys beat you from the perimeter or let a guy like Shandon Anderson/Michael Doleac beat you. You have to double Shaq and make him work for his points.
Nocioni 5
In the 4th, I believe we will be using the Hack-A-Shaq technique.
ChWRoCk2
well here we go
rangercal
way to start off our comeback ben!
SoxFan1
Just got home. Can someone give me a quick recap?
Nocioni 5
Are you guys watchin on ESPN or CSN? ESPN has a little delay. I can't stand Walton's commentating, so I have switched to CSN.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM)

Heat have really had the lead most of the game, its been a really fast paced game and Shaq has dominated the inside game and we havent done well in the paint vs him. Haslim was thrown out of the game for throwing his mouthpiece at the ref and the heat went on a 7-0 run after that and now weve caught up to be down 6. Hinrich isnt hitting his shots and we cant stop shaq.
rangercal
I was on espn the 1st half , csn 2nd half so far
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Nocioni 5 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:25 PM)
In the 4th, I believe we will be using the Hack-A-Shaq technique.

Not a chance.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM)

It was a 3 point game when Udonis Haslem snapped after not getting a foul call and threw his mputhpiece at the ref. The Bulls proceded to miss the technicial and the Heat went on an 11-2 run and 22-11 to close out the first half with a 12 point lead.
ChWRoCk2
Jesus sweetney make the damn shot missed chances there
Nocioni 5
Come on Sweetney, jesus christ. BRING IN LUKE!
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (Nocioni 5 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:34 PM)
Come on Sweetney, jesus christ. BRING IN LUKE!

haha no, luke will get torn up by shaq, sweetney has the bigger body to defend against him
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:36 PM)
haha no, luke will get torn up by shaq, sweetney has the bigger body to defend against him

Plus Sweets presents an offensive threat to make Shaq at least work a little on defenese....
The Gladiator
as much as I like Luke, he has no business being in the game
ChWRoCk2
good to see hinrich hit a 3
Nocioni 5
lol it was a joke, but hey if things start to tank, might as well try.

bg7 hits a 3, and then Hinrich hits back to back 3s.
madisonsmadhouse
Back2back for Kirk!
Nocioni 5
and then travels...gah.
madisonsmadhouse
Shaq picks up his 4th foul going for a rebound headbang.gif
ChWRoCk2
we have to hit the free throws
Nocioni 5
GO AT SHAQ! Make him pickup his 5th foul, jeez.
The Gladiator
Jesus, were always RIGHT THERE but its IMPOSSIBLE for us to ever take the freaking LEAD!! OMFG
nitetrain8601
Just don't let Tyson in for the rest of the game. He's useless. I was suprised he had a 2point play, much less a chance at a 3 point one. When is the quickest we could get that guy a ticket out of here?
Nocioni 5
4 point game, its gonna go back to an 8-10 point lead soon probaly.
ChWRoCk2
down by 5 going into the fourth quarter
madisonsmadhouse
87-82 Heat going to the 4th quarter... Much better looking quarter for the Bulls. They are right there poised for the run. LETS GO D!!!
CubbiesFan07
beautiful spiff. gordon so clutch, it's unbelieveable. finally hinrich was able to do something.

and omfg who saw sweetney NOT get those 2 easy layups... one after the other.. wow, he pulled a chandler. cl_clutch 0
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:57 PM)
87-82 Heat going to the 4th quarter... Much better looking quarter for the Bulls. They are right there poised for the run. LETS GO D!!!

noc is so pimp

and im glad that hinrich was able to actually DO something for once this game.

beautiful. we were down by 4 with possession, but oh well, i guess it happens ><
rangercal
QUOTE (Nocioni 5 @ Apr 23 2006, 01:53 AM)
4 point game, its gonna go back to an 8-10 point lead soon probaly.

who pissed in your coffee?

We have the best closer in basketball, Ben Gordon. Plus Hinrich also has a hot hand going into the 4th. Expect to see shaq at the line a few times during crunch time. With all this said, I only worry about our foul touble.
rangercal
I am getting tired of hearing that will smith song all week.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Apr 22 2006, 07:57 PM)
noc is so pimp

and im glad that hinrich was able to actually DO something for once this game.

beautiful. we were down by 4 with possession, but oh well, i guess it happens ><

Its all right. The Bulls aren't a team that is going to put together a quick 10-0 run on a team. They are going to harass them into turnovers and bad shots, meanwhile knocking down some shots out of their set offense. This is exactly what the Bulls needed to do going into the 4th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.