Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GAME 6, WIN OR GO FISHING
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
B-4-Bulls
Is wade not the luckiest player in the NBA? My god hes hitting LUCK shots. Hes terrible
scareybullsfan
If this is how it's gonna be, they need to go with an all shooting lineup cause they're not getting calls at the basket.

Allen
Nocioni
Piatkowski/Deng
Hinrich
Gordon

Hack the hell out of Shaq and reign in the threes.
Bullies4Life
Yeah great players find a way to get the job done...
B-4-Bulls
Just another example of how the NBA cheats the game by telling the refs to LET the Heat win because they have stars!! mad.gif
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 4 2006, 07:44 PM)
Just another example of how the NBA cheats the game by telling the refs to LET the Heat win because they have stars!! mad.gif

whatever happened to fair play????? sad.gif
scareybullsfan
At least the Bulls are clearly the classier team in this series.
Brian
Bulls seemed to have momentum on both ends of the court and that brutal no call took the airout of us.
Amazing how Miami gets out on our shooters.
RoseAngelKH12
yea at the bulls play with some class and like the professionals they are........unlike the Heat that think that this is street basketball and that they could get away with whatever they want just coz' they got Shaq and Wade....thats just sad.
Bullies4Life
Gordon continues to attack the rim... Good Stuff!
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 07:53 PM)
Gordon continues to attack the rim... Good Stuff!

yup he should keep it up.........
Bullies4Life
NOC and DENG playing for our front line....
Bullies4Life
So any good fishing rods that are on sale these days?
scareybullsfan
I am sick of these garbage shots that keep dropping for the Heat. Haslem didn't even look at the rim on that last basket he made.
Brian
Every Bulls possesion is one shot and done, Heat are attacking the offensive glass.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 07:57 PM)
So any good fishing rods that are on sale these days?

Shakespeare and Ugly Stik are by far most reliable but I just recently bought a Bass Pro Cat Maxx Reel/Rod combo and it is fantastic for flathead catfish.
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 4 2006, 07:57 PM)
I am sick of these garbage shots that keep dropping for the Heat. Haslem didn't even look at the rim on that last basket he made.

yea i noticed that too ........its kinda starting to freak me out a little bit.
Bullies4Life
15pt game by Heat to start out the 4th
Bullies4Life
HHAARRRR last Quarter of the Year!!! It was a fun ride guys!! Im still very proud of these guys.
B-4-Bulls
ne one know if SAC play tonight?
B-4-Bulls
Travel by walker yet no call..
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 08:02 PM)
HHAARRRR last Quarter of the Year!!! It was a fun ride guys!! Im still very proud of these guys.

yup still very proud of my team and would love to see them improve in the offseason.........great season boys......

GO BULLS !!!!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
B-4-Bulls
Cant wait to talk about the offseason for 2 more months!! IM READY FOR THE DRAFT. Hopefullly Tyrus will step up for us next year biggrin.gif
B-4-Bulls
It would only be fitting for Luke to shoot a three the last play of the year!! lol
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 4 2006, 08:03 PM)
ne one know if SAC play tonight?

nah i dont think so... I could be wrong tho... But i know that Suns and Lakers are next
scareybullsfan
I don't wanna give this up. I want a close game if anything. I don't wanna hear Charles shitbag Barkley talk about how he knew it all along and that the Bulls are the inferior team.

Put a freaking run together!
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 08:10 PM)
nah i dont think so... I could be wrong tho... But i know that Suns and Lakers are next

Thattl be a great one. I hope Kobe gets Raped lol "No pun intended"
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 4 2006, 08:10 PM)
I don't wanna give this up. I want a close game if anything. I don't wanna hear Charles shitbag Barkley talk about how he knew it all along and that the Bulls are the inferior team.

Put a freaking run together!

Ya I hate that Douchebag too
scareybullsfan
What the fish is that bullshit? Wade jumps in front of Noc (who doesn't have the ball) and it's a Bulls foul?
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 4 2006, 08:15 PM)
What the fish is that bullshit? Wade jumps in front of Noc and it's a Bulls foul?

Refs getting paid so Heat win cuz of their stars
B-4-Bulls
If were gonna win we better start getting stops from now on.
Bullies4Life
Yeah thats what superstars can do...
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 08:17 PM)
Yeah thats what superstars can do...

Wade is a Superstar wanna be. He will never be one untill he can hit a damn shot outside 15 feet!
Bullies4Life
Wow even Wade hittin 3s.... Thats the heats luck 4 u guys tonight
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 4 2006, 08:17 PM)
Wade is a Superstar wanna be. He will never be one untill he can hit a damn shot outside 15 feet!

He is a supestar... he can carry a team on its back... and can get clutch shots to go in....
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 08:19 PM)
He is a supestar... he can carry a team on its back... and can get clutch shots to go in....

ya only if people allow him to get to an elbow or within 15 feet. Ive never seen him hit a three to win a game
B-4-Bulls
hm.. this is getting interestin!
Bullies4Life
Bulls showing some signs that they wanna come back! Gordon and 1
B-4-Bulls
is it possible for us to get a freaking REBOUND
B-4-Bulls
Its over.. Its official the heat are THEE LUCKIEST freaking TEAM IVE EVER SEEN! HAAHA
B-4-Bulls
ok im out.. seeya
Bullies4Life
Bulls looking sloppy
Bullies4Life
Just as i predicted.. Heat takes it 4-2.....
Bullies4Life
mecry.gif mecry.gif mecry.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Even though they lost us fans cant complain about the season our Bulls gave us. They came through finished off at .500, made the playoffs and took Miami to 6 games...when everyone thought they were gonna be sweeped.

What I love is that this team will only get better because of their youth. They made it to the playoffs for the second consecutive year & the experience is good for such a young team.

I look forward to next season and hope they dont do anything drastic in trade department, and I think the core players dont want anything drastic either going off some of the comments they made during the postgame last night. They got good chemistry and just need some size down low.

Lets be proud of our Bulls & look foward to next season. I know I am! bullssmilie1.jpg
punkalexa
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ May 5 2006, 08:28 AM)
Even though they lost us fans cant complain about the season our Bulls gave us. They came through finished off at .500, made the playoffs and took Miami to 6 games...when everyone thought they were gonna be sweeped.

What I love is that this team will only get better because of their youth. They made it to the playoffs for the second consecutive year & the experience is good for such a young team.

I look forward to next season and hope they dont do anything drastic in trade department, and I think the core players dont want anything drastic either going off some of the comments they made during the postgame last night. They got good chemistry and just need some size down low.

Lets be proud of our Bulls & look foward to next season. I know I am! bullssmilie1.jpg

bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.