Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GAME 6, WIN OR GO FISHING
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 4 2006, 06:28 PM)
This team wants to go freaking fishing.

Stupid turnovers, no defense, no shots falling

I dont think they deserve to go fishing now... Once this game is over, they need to go to work right away and practice for next year... this is looking bad!
WHarris1
Yeesh, I've seen enough for now.

If it's close I will be back for the 4th, but I don't feel like sitting around and getting pissed off by this team.

Bulls down 10 after 1!

COME ON BULLS!!!!!!!
Bullies4Life
YYYESSS DUhon w/ a 3 pt buzered!!!! Gets the crowd into the game a little bit... Bulls down by 10 in the first Q.
Bullies4Life
Lets cut it to around 4-6 points now by half and we will be in good shape for the other half.... Lets go Bulls!! bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
Well there was a tinsy bit of life with the ending triple by Du. It would be nice to see ANYTHING out of him, as he has been basically nonexsistant for this series.
Bullies4Life
Looks like its just me and u WHarris.... We should be the Chi Bulls future commentadors.... Red is getting old and we'll give Dore the boot cheers.gif
madisonsmadhouse
We have a Rally Crede sighting at the UC, that's gotta be good smile.gif
Bullies4Life
stick.gif i knew somebody was gonna write something as i was writing that chair.gif
Bullies4Life
Gordon finally a 3... bullls still down 31-22
Bullies4Life
Dain look at Pike strippin the ball from Wade... this guy came to play tonight cool.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Two easy baskets for Miami push it right back to a double digit lead. We have got to penetrate on the O end, and D up on the other end. Nothing easy anymore.
Bullies4Life
Good Defense Bulls and Ty, Luol w/ a fast break.. nice finish
Bullies4Life
Wow Wade looking good... He's dribbleling and Skippin at the same time blink.gif
RoseAngelKH12
oh Deng !!!!!!!! he just made a easy 3.....

GO BULLS !!!!!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Wow, looks like a 3pt contest out there... Posey w/ a 3, and Deng answers back...
madisonsmadhouse
The Bulls have got to quit shooting the three and attack the middle of the floor. Unless they hit a ton in a row, they are not going to get back into the game that way. They have to fastbreak on rebounds, and attack the middle out of the set offense. With no need to work, the big guys for Miami are just resting on defense, the Bulls have to make them defend, and the only way to do it is to drive the ball right down their throats.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4 2006, 06:49 PM)
The Bulls have got to quit shooting the three and attack the middle of the floor. Unless they hit a ton in a row, they are not going to get back into the game that way. They have to fastbreak on rebounds, and attack the middle out of the set offense. With no need to work, the big guys for Miami are just resting on defense, the Bulls have to make them defend, and the only way to do it is to drive the ball right down their throats.

couldnt agree w/ u more cool.gif
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4 2006, 06:49 PM)

true. half of the time those long 3s don't go in .......so why not drive to the basket(you could get shaq in foul trouble.........as usual) (and get easy points)

GO BULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Standing ovation at the United Center... Kirk draws in Oneals first foul of the game.... Keep driving in guys!
madisonsmadhouse
Bulls a little more active now on the offensive end, and really looking a lot better on the D end... they are locking guys up, but the Heat keep getting bailed out by ticky tack calls.
Bullies4Life
So anybody know any good places to go fishing?
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 4 2006, 06:58 PM)
So anybody know any good places to go fishing?

Miami has some great deepsea fishing... ph34r.gif
RememberThe90's
i wonder what Skiles halftime speech is gonna be like
madisonsmadhouse
Bulls go right back to chucking from the outside and promptly give up seven straight points to go back down by 15. Yet another quarter closing run for the Heat. *sigh*
Bullies4Life
Kirk the only one driving in.... And Wheres Ben Gordon?... havent seen him since like the 1st Q.
madisonsmadhouse
55-41 at the half. Scott Skiles is snapping about the no-call to end the half.
RememberThe90's
Antoine Walker you freaking bich...kick his ass scott
RoseAngelKH12
i don't get it if something doesn't work try something else and if you try something that is working and getting you guys some points you stick with it ......

*stupid Walker messing with my homeboy Scott......*
B-4-Bulls
uh.... were goin fishin.. its ok.. im ready to talk about the offseason
Bullies4Life
fight.gif Scott Skiles Wants to meet Walker in the parking lot after the game tonight... He's prolly gonna ask "So, any good fishing places at Miami?" and Walker says "yeah... u know what, just wait for me when we get swepy by the Pistons"..... Scott says, "u mean New Jersey?".... "yeah ur right... hey ill probably apoligize later on then.. but right now, were still facing u, and gotta take care of some business"....

Scott Skiles, bust out the Chair!!!! chair.gif ...and then the hammer! bang.gif and then the sign! lolhitting.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
RoseAngelKH12
i don't mind going into the offseason because we are the 7th seed going against the 2nd seed and we put up a great fight but i just dont want to end the season with a 15-20 point defeat after all the crap the Heat pulled. it just kinda makes me feel like crap...........

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
scareybullsfan
It would be realy nice to have Songaila back. He could do really well stretching the floor and bringing Shaq away from the basket.
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 4 2006, 07:20 PM)
It would be realy nice to have Songaila back. He could do really well stretching the floor and bringing Shaq away from the basket.

yup. coz' Tyson isn't doing much rite now......... dry.gif
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (RoseAngelKH12 @ May 4 2006, 07:23 PM)
yup. coz' Tyson isn't doing much rite now......... dry.gif

Tyson hasnt done ne thing for 3 months
RoseAngelKH12
i don't like to hate on Tyson but how long has he been in the league????

and he still cant make free throws or even catch passes for god's sake.......
Bullies4Life
start of the 3rd... Deng and Noc both get the start w/ sweets
Bullies4Life
Gordon playing Pg, Kirk SG
B-4-Bulls
Did Deng start at the beginning of the game? I didnt see the first half other than the last 2 min cuz I had a baseball game
Bullies4Life
bullssmilie1.jpg Lets Go Bulls!!! AARRGGHHHHAAHH!!!!
Bullies4Life
7-0 Run by da Bulls!! 9pt game dry.gif
B-4-Bulls
Noc needs a Big PHAT new contract when his first one is up!
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 4 2006, 07:34 PM)
Did Deng start at the beginning of the game? I didnt see the first half other than the last 2 min cuz I had a baseball game

Nope he came off the bench
Bullies4Life
Around how much do u guys think Noc should get paid?
Bullies4Life
45mil? sounds good, but he seems like a 55mil player to me... 40 mil would be nice but i think he deserves more...
SoxFan1
Can I get an update guys? Damn baseball games have been killing me!
Bullies4Life
If we can cut the lead to about 6 points by the end of the 3rd... we have a chance
B-4-Bulls
fish THE REFS THEM CUNTS
Bullies4Life
67-57 Bulls down
Brian
What a joke of a no call.
RoseAngelKH12
stevie wonder could have seen that foul and what are there like 4 refs out there?????unbelieveable.........hopefully Kirk gets fired up coz' of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.