Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The introductions thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 07:17 PM)
dude, I was just wondering, I didnt know if he was a bro to the other Bullies guy or not. Jeesh.. <_<

Don't worry about it. Its an exciting day here at TalkBulls cheers.gif
BFirebird
I am BFirebird from Soxtalk...some of you might recognize my name. I joined awhile ago but never posted and have only recently started posting more regularly on Soxtalk.

My real name is Brian and I am 24 from the south suburbs and a graduate of Purdue University. I am going to be attending an animation school this fall and hopefully getting a new job soon as well.

Great day for the Bullies getting Big Ben and hopefully will be able to trade Chandler and his huge contract.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (BFirebird @ Jul 3 2006, 08:55 PM)
I am BFirebird from Soxtalk...some of you might recognize my name. I joined awhile ago but never posted and have only recently started posting more regularly on Soxtalk.

My real name is Brian and I am 24 from the south suburbs and a graduate of Purdue University. I am going to be attending an animation school this fall and hopefully getting a new job soon as well.

Great day for the Bullies getting Big Ben and hopefully will be able to trade Chandler and his huge contract.

Sweet to have ya over in this parts as well Brian cheers.gif

Hopefully this year Soxtalk won't be the only place celebrating a championship headbang.gif
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (BFirebird @ Jul 4 2006, 12:55 AM)

Nice, Im going to Purdue now.

Welcome
Butterbean10
What's up fellow Bull fans??!! I'm a fan from back in the Bob Love days, hence the screen name. I'm a diehard Bears / Bulls / Hawks fan, and a mixed Cubs / Sox fan (probably the only one from Chicago). In otherwords, I'm all about Chicago sports, win or lose... Transplanted becuase of the military, I'm down in the St. Louis area (HELL), retired AF (20 fun years), and working contracting on Scott AFB. Don't know how I lucked up and found this board, but glad I did... Now, on to the action!!!
madisonsmadhouse
Welcome to the show! Nice to see another "old-timer" on here smile.gif
Sense-A
I just want to introduce myself. Sense-A living in Virginia. my parents/grandparents grew up in chicago. Since early 80s we gradually went our ways accross the nation. I grew up a white sox fan/bears fan/bulls fan. I remember being a little kid watching the bulls games and michael jordan. Witnessed every championship by television. Went through all the struggles with these teams. A fan for life.

Found this board from the white sox message board.

i was hyped by the Bulls last season. And now I KNOW that the 2007 championship will be ours. Miami Heat didn't deserve. I could tell that most of those guys just didn't have the heart. Wade carried them but hell the Bulls nearly beat them in the playoffs last season!

I like how Reinsdorf allows former Chicago players to manage his teams. That shows class. paxson, guillen cora baines tim raines etc. And this Coach Skiles has class.

bullssmilie1.jpg
madisonsmadhouse
Also a very big Welcome to the Show for yourself as well cheers.gif

Damn is it getting busy in here or is it just me? smile.gif
Powerhouse
Hey, whatsup Bulls fans? The name is Powerhouse and im 16 entering my junior year in highschool but nonetheless im a huge Bulls fan since as long as I can remember.
Goldmember
welcome all! glad to have you all aboard...cheers.gif

if you're a fan, be sure to check out the other sites in our network... cheers.gif
Steve9347
hey hey hey

I am Steve9347... known for posting at Soxtalk and also in a sim league with quite a few of you guys in here (zoom, diamondbacks suck!).

Anywa, my name is Steve, I'm a pisces, and rock and roll. tongue.gif
Waffles
Hi there,
My name is Bryan I'm 29 and I'm a Libra! Huge Bulls fans. Favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys!!! (Da Bears are OK too!). And lately I have found myself watching a lot of White Sox games, even though I really don't care for Baseball?
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jul 10 2006, 11:36 AM)
hey hey hey

I am Steve9347... known for posting at Soxtalk and also in a sim league with quite a few of you guys in here (zoom, diamondbacks suck!).

ah hem
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Jul 10 2006, 09:36 AM)
hey hey hey

Hey, I got just a few more wins than you last year (24 to be exact). biggrin.gif
Bullseye
Hello all. My name is |DaBulls| and I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober for the past 2 days. I got tempted to drink the other day so...

wait, is this the AA meatings introduction thread?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 17 2006, 09:08 PM) *
Hello all. My name is |DaBulls| and I'm an alcoholic. I've been sober for the past 2 days. I got tempted to drink the other day so...

wait, is this the AA meatings introduction thread?

Drinking.gif

Now I don't want to see you licking the screen trying to taste the beer in that picture.

Oh and just to double your temptation cheers.gif
dasox24
I never formally introduced myself, but what's need? My reputation preceeds itself, and to put it lightly, I'm kind of a big deal...
WHarris1
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:27 PM) *
I never formally introduced myself, but what's need? My reputation preceeds itself, and to put it lightly, I'm kind of a big deal...

...I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany
shoelessjoe90
Hey, my name is Pat I just joined this, talkbears.com and talkbhawks.com....I'm also a die hard sox fan
SoxFan1
QUOTE (shoelessjoe90 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:46 PM) *
Hey, my name is Pat I just joined this, talkbears.com and talkbhawks.com....I'm also a die hard sox fan

Welcome aboard Pat! cheers.gif Great to have more Bulls fans....especially those who also like the Sox! biggrin.gif
dasox24
Welcome, Welcome! cheers.gif I think you're gonna like it here!

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:52 PM) *
Welcome aboard Pat! cheers.gif Great to have more Bulls fans....especially those who also like the Sox! biggrin.gif

And the BEARS!!!
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (shoelessjoe90 @ Jul 17 2006, 09:46 PM) *

Welcome aboard Pat, great to have another big time Bulls and Chicago Sports fan aboard cheers.gif
Rowand44
Hello. My name is Rowand44.
madisonsmadhouse

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 17 2006, 11:52 PM) *

^^^

Welcome aboard cheers.gif

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 18 2006, 03:49 AM) *
Hello. My name is Rowand44, and I suck.
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 18 2006, 03:49 AM)

Hello. My name is Rowand44, and I suck.

Ha ha. laugh.gif

Yo Pat. cheers.gif
WHarris1

Get out of here fro boy
Brian

A Phillies fan and a Bulls fan? Odd.
Cubbies4Life
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 18 2006, 01:11 PM) *
A Phillies fan and a Bulls fan? Odd.

Well thats cause he is a very odd kid. biggrin.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (TalkBulls Administrator @ Jul 20 2006, 04:17 AM) *
hey...

Welcome! cheers.gif Hope you enjoy the site!
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jul 20 2006, 04:29 AM) *
Welcome! cheers.gif Hope you enjoy the site!

Hopefully he can still enjoy the site as an unregistered user, a banned motherfisherman.
chilord
Yeah, that Sox/Bulls/Bears combo--can't beat that...

Here's to a deep East playoff run -- (and a #2 finish in the lottery for the Nix!)

bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (chilord @ Jul 20 2006, 03:33 PM) *
Yeah, that Sox/Bulls/Bears combo--can't beat that...

Here's to a deep East playoff run -- (and a #2 finish in the lottery for the Nix!)

bullssmilie1.jpg

cheers.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Jul 20 2006, 09:24 AM) *
Hopefully he can still enjoy the site as an unregistered user, a banned motherfisherman.

bang.gif
Hmm... Well, nevermind.
bassman
I'm a huge Bulls fan from Charleston, SC. I know it's cliche, but MJ kinda got me into basketball when I was really young. I have been a Bulls fan since his later years (the Rodman era). I'm a Duke student so Deng and Duhon are two of my favorite current Bulls (Nocioni being my absolute favorite). I'm really excited about the direction of the team and have been very pleased all of the offseason moves.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bassman @ Jul 31 2006, 12:17 AM) *
I'm a huge Bulls fan from Charleston, SC. I know it's cliche, but MJ kinda got me into basketball when I was really young. I have been a Bulls fan since his later years (the Rodman era). I'm a Duke student so Deng and Duhon are two of my favorite current Bulls (Nocioni being my absolute favorite). I'm really excited about the direction of the team and have been very pleased all of the offseason moves.

Welcome aboard! cheers.gif

Your into fishing I presume?
Kalapse
Hello
Goldmember
welcome...
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bassman @ Jul 30 2006, 10:17 PM) *

Welcome aboard. I'm hoping Deng can really start to begin his progression into stardom.
bassman
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 31 2006, 01:51 AM) *
Welcome aboard! cheers.gif

Your into fishing I presume?

i'm very much into fishing.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bassman @ Aug 2 2006, 03:07 AM) *
i'm very much into fishing.

Are by any chance from Angling101?
GreatScott82
Scott here. Some of you may know me from Soxtalk as well. I'm a 23 year old student teacher from Northern Illinois. I've been a Bulls fan since the late 80's. Grew up watching the glory days. Now im an adult and excited to see the Bulls become contenders once again in 2006. The White Sox are my favorite team in the world! However, the Bulls are right up there on my fandom list. My favorite Bulls moment of all time was when John Paxon hit that game winning 3 vs Phoenix in the '93 Finals. (You can see that on my signature).
GO BULLS!
greasywheels121
QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Aug 3 2006, 08:26 AM) *
Scott here. Some of you may know me from Soxtalk as well. I'm a 23 year old student teacher from Northern Illinois. I've been a Bulls fan since the late 80's. Grew up watching the glory days. Now im an adult and excited to see the Bulls become contenders once again in 2006. The White Sox are my favorite team in the world! However, the Bulls are right up there on my fandom list. My favorite Bulls moment of all time was when John Paxon hit that game winning 3 vs Phoenix in the '93 Finals. (You can see that on my signature).
GO BULLS!

You need your Ozzie/KW/Conan avy back.
dasox24
QUOTE (bassman @ Jul 31 2006, 12:17 AM) *

Sounds like you'll be very welcome here... except for that liking Duke thing... but since you go to school there, it's cool. tongue.gif cheers.gif
truthandbasketball
My name is Eamon and Im a huge Bulls fan and former high school and college basketball player originally from Chicago. I grew up in Ireland where basketball was almost never televised so getting to watch an entire Bulls season is something that I really love. I used to fly in alot for christmas and summer vacations and would watch all the games whenever I could. I saw all the Championships live during the 90's even if it meant staying up all night (due to the time difference back in Ireland when they finally started showing games around the 97 season). I moved back to Chi-town for good in 02 and have been like a kid in a candy shop watching as many games as I could.
Its great to meet and get to know so many other Bulls fans, weve been through some bad seasons since MJ left town but weve finally got a solid line up again!!! I cant wait to see the season opener against Miami and the Bulls-Pistons showdown this year!!!!

One
Bullseye
QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Sep 2 2006, 10:30 AM) *
My name is Eamon and Im a huge Bulls fan and former high school and college basketball player originally from Chicago. I grew up in Ireland where basketball was almost never televised so getting to watch an entire Bulls season is something that I really love. I used to fly in alot for christmas and summer vacations and would watch all the games whenever I could. I saw all the Championships live during the 90's even if it meant staying up all night (due to the time difference back in Ireland when they finally started showing games around the 97 season). I moved back to Chi-town for good in 02 and have been like a kid in a candy shop watching as many games as I could.
Its great to meet and get to know so many other Bulls fans, weve been through some bad seasons since MJ left town but weve finally got a solid line up again!!! I cant wait to see the season opener against Miami and the Bulls-Pistons showdown this year!!!!

One

welcome aboard! bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Sep 2 2006, 08:30 AM) *

One

Welcome aboard. Great to have another diehard fan aboard and cool story about how you'd come into town and get to catch games during parts of the year when you were living in Ireland.
madisonsmadhouse
Welcome to the site!
truthandbasketball
bullssmilie1.jpg Thanks to everyone for the love bullssmilie1.jpg
Muruk
My name is Sedat and I'm - of course - a huge Bulls Fan. I'm turkish and my location is Germany. I'm also a big fan of the Fighting Illini basketball team. My favourite soccer Team is BVB, but that isn't very interesting for you guys, I suppose. Although my English is not the best, I will try to discuss lots of Bulls affairs with you.

bullssmilie1.jpg

(This Smiley is great!)
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Muruk @ Sep 8 2006, 03:39 PM) *
My name is Sedat and I'm - of course - a huge Bulls Fan. I'm turkish and my location is Germany. I'm also a big fan of the Fighting Illini basketball team. My favourite soccer Team is BVB, but that isn't very interesting for you guys, I suppose. Although my English is not the best, I will try to discuss lots of Bulls affairs with you.

bullssmilie1.jpg

(This Smiley is great!)

Wow. Awesome backround. Welcome to the site, and if there is anything we can help you out. bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.