Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The introductions thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
greasywheels121
QUOTE (Muruk @ Sep 8 2006, 04:39 PM) *
My name is Sedat and I'm - of course - a huge Bulls Fan. I'm turkish and my location is Germany. I'm also a big fan of the Fighting Illini basketball team. My favourite soccer Team is BVB, but that isn't very interesting for you guys, I suppose. Although my English is not the best, I will try to discuss lots of Bulls affairs with you.

bullssmilie1.jpg

(This Smiley is great!)

Welcome!
Heads22
You still have a better grasp of the language than a lot of people I've seen....
TOMSPY77
Hello I'm Tomspy and I'm an al...uhh sorry..

Really I'm here just to talk about the Bulls, I'm fan from about a year before Jordan came to town, and have stuck with em through thick (Dynasty), and thin (Ron Mercer??).

Happy to be here, how are you guys?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TOMSPY77 @ Oct 21 2006, 10:33 PM) *
Hello I'm Tomspy and I'm an al...uhh sorry..

Really I'm here just to talk about the Bulls, I'm fan from about a year before Jordan came to town, and have stuck with em through thick (Dynasty), and thin (Ron Mercer??).

Happy to be here, how are you guys?

Welcome aboard Tomspy....great to have you here. I go back to the Jordan era, suffered through the down years and am jacked up for what could be a magical season.
chilord
you can call me chilord (here and on the White Sox MB)

or misterinvincible (on the new Bears boards and ESPN boards)

just don't call me late for dinner

and DEFINITELY don't call me anything except a White Sox, Bulls, Bears, and Blackhawks fan

living in Arlington Heights now, but I grew up in the Chi

looking forward to some whoopin' of some opponent butts this season!!!

THE BULLS ARE THE DEEPEST TEAM IN THE NBA AND WILL DESTROY ALL WHO OPPOSE THEM!
Oye_Como_Va
Hey all,

First of all, I would like to say that I am a huge Bears, Illini, White Sox, and Bulls fan. That being said, I picked this username because I am a huge Santana Fan. Anyways, I grew up in Skokie but now I am a student at the Univeristy of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

As I said before, I am a huge Bulls fan and have been ever since my first basketball memory (1990, as a 5 year old). I wish I could have truely enjoyed the Bulls championship as an adult but it's still nice to say I actively remember being a fan during their Championship run. I never lost faith and continued to watch through the 'bad' years which is why I consider myself a huge Bulls fan.

I am really excited about this year and I look foward to sharing my thoughts about the Bulls on these forums.
madisonsmadhouse
Excellent, welcome to the party guys cheers.gif
spencer958
Hey guys. I just found this site yesterday, and it's awesome. I've wrote to bulls.com before and told them they need to get a message board like whitesox.com. Anyway I'm a Bulls fan from Louisville,KY. I have been a fan since 1987(I was 10)when I went to my first game(vs.Phoenix). I love the Bulls and always will. I would here people all the time say "you still like the Bulls" after the championship years. The losing is over. Three years ago we starting building for now(or maybe next year)and it winning time!! GO BULLS!!
madisonsmadhouse
Welcome in cheers.gif

Really exciting to see so many new faces smile.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (chilord @ Oct 31 2006, 07:12 PM) *
you can call me chilord (here and on the White Sox MB)

or misterinvincible (on the new Bears boards and ESPN boards)

just don't call me late for dinner

and DEFINITELY don't call me anything except a White Sox, Bulls, Bears, and Blackhawks fan

living in Arlington Heights now, but I grew up in the Chi

looking forward to some whoopin' of some opponent butts this season!!!

THE BULLS ARE THE DEEPEST TEAM IN THE NBA AND WILL DESTROY ALL WHO OPPOSE THEM!

Welcome aboard. Great to have you here, I think you'll fit in pretty nicely considering we have a large chunk of Bears/White Sox fans here as well and the ocassional Cub/Cardinal fan.

QUOTE (Oye_Como_Va @ Oct 31 2006, 09:33 PM) *
Hey all,

First of all, I would like to say that I am a huge Bears, Illini, White Sox, and Bulls fan. That being said, I picked this username because I am a huge Santana Fan. Anyways, I grew up in Skokie but now I am a student at the Univeristy of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

As I said before, I am a huge Bulls fan and have been ever since my first basketball memory (1990, as a 5 year old). I wish I could have truely enjoyed the Bulls championship as an adult but it's still nice to say I actively remember being a fan during their Championship run. I never lost faith and continued to watch through the 'bad' years which is why I consider myself a huge Bulls fan.

I am really excited about this year and I look foward to sharing my thoughts about the Bulls on these forums.

Awesome, great to have you here and hopefully we'll all be celebrating come season's end cheers.gif

QUOTE (spencer958 @ Nov 1 2006, 07:38 AM) *
Hey guys. I just found this site yesterday, and it's awesome. I've wrote to bulls.com before and told them they need to get a message board like whitesox.com. Anyway I'm a Bulls fan from Louisville,KY. I have been a fan since 1987(I was 10)when I went to my first game(vs.Phoenix). I love the Bulls and always will. I would here people all the time say "you still like the Bulls" after the championship years. The losing is over. Three years ago we starting building for now(or maybe next year)and it winning time!! GO BULLS!!

Great to have you here. Were always open to suggestions of improvements so if there is anything you ever want added to the site just let us know and we'll do our best to take care of it cheers.gif

Once again, WELCOME!!!!!!
Bulls7210
What's up, everybody?! My name is Nick (aka Bulls7210). I finally found a place that talks about my favorite basketball squad in the world!! This seems like a great site and it looks very active. I will try to be as active as I can here. Later...
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Bulls7210 @ Nov 29 2006, 03:06 AM) *
What's up, everybody?! My name is Nick (aka Bulls7210). I finally found a place that talks about my favorite basketball squad in the world!! This seems like a great site and it looks very active. I will try to be as active as I can here. Later...

Welcome to the site cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bulls7210 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:06 AM) *

Welcome aboard. Great to have you hear and I look forward to seeing your insight and celebrating many Bulls wins cheers.gif
CubbiesFan07
HEYOOOO

cheers.gif
madisonsmadhouse
So after wrestling with it for a while, I finally decided to break tradition, and switch to a more Bulls friendly name here. southsider has been retired here, its not about madisonsmadhouse.
ZoomSlowik
That name-change really confused the fish out of me at first. All the sudden there is this guy I've never seen before that is listed in admin-red. bang.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
RE INTRODUCTION! I am officially unbanned from TalkBulls! Lol, Ill have you know that I am not the same poster I was before I was suspended. Im the new and improved CBF.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 14 2007, 11:20 PM) *
RE INTRODUCTION! I am officially unbanned from TalkBulls! Lol, Ill have you know that I am not the same poster I was before I was suspended. Im the new and improved CBF.

Welcome back...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
thanks
CryptViLL
Welcomeee back
soxfan3530
wow, i never really read through this thread and realized i never formally introduced myself. I am soxfan3530 in both Talk Bulls and Sox Talk. Been with sox talk for awhile and started posting here a few months back. Huge sox, bulls bears fan. I see that a lot of people are in school to be sports reporters. GOOD LUCK! it is worth the work! i recently graduated from Illinois State with a degree and journalism and am working as a sports reporter here on the south side. It's great!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Mar 1 2007, 04:15 PM) *
wow, i never really read through this thread and realized i never formally introduced myself. I am soxfan3530 in both Talk Bulls and Sox Talk. Been with sox talk for awhile and started posting here a few months back. Huge sox, bulls bears fan. I see that a lot of people are in school to be sports reporters. GOOD LUCK! it is worth the work! i recently graduated from Illinois State with a degree and journalism and am working as a sports reporter here on the south side. It's great!

Good luck with that.
Kolsky
I guess I also failed to introduce myself... I am kolsky, relatively new to the forums, and also one of the hosts for the BullChat podcast that's been popping up here each week. Myself and my buddy Joe Esse talk bulls for 30 minutes or so, and we'd love for anyone and everyone to listen and comment. I'm also trying to post text when i have a chance, but you can count on audio basically every week. Here's a link to the latest...

BullChat 3-27
scatterbrain
Hey, I figured I would introduce myself. I happened to google 'Bulls forums' today while I was waiting for the game to start, and I came across the forum. I am a long time Bulls and Cubs fan (although from reading through a lot of this thread... don't hold that against me). My college team has always been Kansas, so when the Bulls got Hinrich I was stoked to say the least. It is so great to see our improvements over the last 2 or 3 years. Oh well, nice to find this site. I'll be seeing you guys around.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (scatterbrain @ Apr 22 2007, 01:08 AM) *
Hey, I figured I would introduce myself. I happened to google 'Bulls forums' today while I was waiting for the game to start, and I came across the forum. I am a long time Bulls and Cubs fan (although from reading through a lot of this thread... don't hold that against me). My college team has always been Kansas, so when the Bulls got Hinrich I was stoked to say the least. It is so great to see our improvements over the last 2 or 3 years. Oh well, nice to find this site. I'll be seeing you guys around.

Great to have you aboard. Welcome! cheers.gif
Sanitarium
I'm sanitarium, just recently became a big bulls fan. I've followed them casually for a long time, watch the great playoff series last year, and this year i've been all aboard watching them whenever possible (i live in indy)

i also post on the Bears forum with this same name.
soxfan3530
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Apr 26 2007, 03:32 PM) *
I'm sanitarium, just recently became a big bulls fan. I've followed them casually for a long time, watch the great playoff series last year, and this year i've been all aboard watching them whenever possible (i live in indy)

i also post on the Bears forum with this same name.

welcome! you picked the right time to step up your support! cheers.gif
dasox24
Welcome welcome. It's always good to get some more posters! cheers.gif
BobDylan
I don't think I've introduced myself yet. If I did, I'm doing it again so shut up. My handle is Bob Dylan o'er at SoxTalk too. I'm a creative writing student at Columbia College. I'm screwed when I finish because I don't want to write business copy for a living. I'm currently married to Liv Tyler and I haven't done my laundry in 4 and a half weeks. Go Bulls!
Bullies4Life
Hi guys.... Im a a bulls fan, and ive been gone for a while. But im gonna pretend im new, and pretend this is like a new fresh start for me smile.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 18 2007, 12:51 PM) *
Hi guys.... Im a a bulls fan, and ive been gone for a while. But im gonna pretend im new, and pretend this is like a new fresh start for me smile.gif

Welcome back, then! cheers.gif
b-riann
i never introduced myself, even though i got an account on here like 2 months ago

im brian, i live in beecher illinois, by crete and steger illinois. i have bulls and bears season tickets. my favorite nba player is luol deng. i enjoy collecting autographs and go bulls!
madisonsmadhouse
Well maybe it is time to reintroduce Talkbulls.com! The upgrade and makeover is obvious in some spots, but we are also making some changes behind the scenes to get this place ready to explode. As of now, Talkbulls.com will be primarily run by two great Bulls fans, and two really smart and dedicated guys, ZoomSlowik and Soxfan1. They will be reforming the format, content, and leadership of this site to bring it up to the highest standards. Tell your friends and Bulls fans that this is the place to be!

cheers.gif
SoxFan1
Zoom and I are excited to be a part of such a great board with knowledgeable and enthusiastic fans and we strive to make this the best board for Bulls fans.

And if you haven't noticed, we've added the "On Campus" forum which is for any and all college basketball talk. Enjoy.

Also, I'd like to introduce our newest moderator, Balta1701-B!!
Balta1701-B
Hi everybody!
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 2 2007, 02:55 PM) *
Hi everybody!

Hi-ya Doctor Nick!
b-riann
will there ever be a ticket exchange thing on here? i have season tickets, and my brother may get a job in cleveland, so i could be selling alot of them
SoxFan1
For now, just put it in "Shoot the Bulls" and if we have a lot of people looking to sell or trade, we might open one. If you want, feel free to open your own thread for dealings, but make sure to follow the same rules as on ST. We won't allow any fish stuff or selling of tickets over face value.
tomspy77
Hello all....

I am a huge Bulls fan and look forward to talking with you guys. I think I was on a different version of this board? Or perhaps another Bulls forum, as some of the names look familiar.
Anyway, thanks for making this available and I'll see you guys around in the near future!
BigEdWalsh
I don't know if I ever introduced myself. I've been a Bulls fan since day one. I went to the very first Bulls home game in 1966 at the International Amphitheatre. I didn't see the game though as literally thousands were turned away at the gate. I think most people were shocked that the new team actually sold the place out. It was quite unexpected. But, the Bulls were born. Prior to being a Bulls fan, I had been a Packers/Zephyrs fan (yeah, I'm that old) and although extremely disappointed when they moved to Baltimore, I became a Bullets fan. It was so exciting for me, a 16 year old kid that Chicago was back in the NBA. I hoped this franchise would last and though I didn't get to see that first home game, I thought it was great that the city welcomed them in a big way.
Anyway, it was cool that last year the Bulls showed that they're a force once again and I'm excited about this coming year. **** the Celtics!
bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.