Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The introductions thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
RoseAngelKH12
hey yall im Rosa and yea i was born on the west side of Chi-Town and i am a fan of all Chicago sports teams win or lose(especially the bulls) and i am new here and i hope to discuss topics here for a long time........ bullssmilie1.jpg GO BULLS!!!!!!!!
Serbbojo
hey guys, im aleks and im a diehard Bulls fan. ive been watchin them since i can remember. and i cant wait till we kill miami in game 5 bullssmilie1.jpg
ChWRoCk2
Hmm how do people find this site beyond soxtalk.
punkalexa
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Apr 30 2006, 09:20 AM)
welcome aboard ally and chi town

glad to see u guys here tongue.gif

Thank you!! Glad to be here!
punkalexa
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:26 AM)
Bandwagoner. wink.gif

Welcome aboard! cheers.gif bullssmilie1.jpg

Haha! Thanks!! Hey alteast I'm honest! But I love the Bulls! I'm totally loyal to them! As for Sox and Cubs..well fight for my heart! tongue.gif Okay that was stupid!
punkalexa
QUOTE (Serbbojo @ Apr 30 2006, 02:29 PM)
hey guys, im aleks and im a diehard Bulls fan. ive been watchin them since i can remember. and i cant wait till we kill miami in game 5 bullssmilie1.jpg

Hey! I really hope the Bulls win! There will be alot of pressure, but hey maybe they can carry the momentum over!
punkalexa
QUOTE (RoseAngelKH12 @ Apr 30 2006, 11:32 AM)
hey yall im Rosa and yea i was born on the west side of Chi-Town and i am a fan of all Chicago sports teams win or lose(especially the bulls) and i am new here and i hope to discuss topics here for a long time........ bullssmilie1.jpg GO BULLS!!!!!!!!

Welcome! bullssmilie1.jpg
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Serbbojo @ Apr 30 2006, 02:29 PM)

Wow. Didn't even notice you joined. Welcome aboard. Always great to have another Serb aboard! cheers.gif Ziveli. wink.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:09 PM)

I came here after a spam on the Bears official board laugh.gif
SoxFan1

We've sent scouts out to other forums. wink.gif laugh.gif
whitesoxfan101
The White Sox are my favorite of the Chicago teams but in terms of a sport, basketball is my first love and the Bulls were the first team I really watched and truly understood. I'm the annoying guy who posts on soxtalk.com under the same name. Cool site.

Go Bulls!!
RoseAngelKH12

i found out about this site from a Chicago Bulls group i joined on myspace
Bullies4Life
Anybody from RealGM?
BG7
I just found this board after looking all over the internet. Somehow there's a scarcity of Bulls discussion online. I'm soo glad there's an active community here.

I'm a 20 year old DePaul student, originally from Maryland/DC area. I've always hated the Bullets/Wizards, and have been a huge fan of the Bulls since 1993, when I was 8 years old watching the Bulls take on Charles Barkley and the Suns.

Ben Gordon is my favorite player in the NBA. Kirk Hinrich is simply the hardest worker on the team. Nocioni is simply a beast.

I honestly believe the Bulls are the best team in the league that doesn't have a single superstar on the roster.

We definitely should keep the young circle of Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Andres Nocioni, and Chris Duhon for the long-run. All we need to add to our roster is a big man who is a defender. LaMarcus Aldridge would be an excellent pickup.
ldf
i am frank from soxtalk, hawkstalk and other older sites and live in another state.

i am 50
been a sox fan since 67
hawks fan since 69
bulls fan since 73
bears fan since the buckus era
sCrubs fan>>>>>>>>>>> never. biggrin.gif

been ticket holder for all at one time or another. however i been a ticket holder of the hawks for the longest until they moved into the new building. 12 yrs or more
2 nd longest season ticket holder are the sox from the old park to the new one 8 yrs
bulls for 3 yr from when jordon came back until i had to move to another state.
bears for 1 season 84 ........... dam i miss the superbowl season....... it still pisses me off on my seletion there.

welcome old friends and new

peace cheers.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Great to see you around these parts LDF cheers.gif

Also welcome to all of our new posters, I see the word is getting out for us, and we definately welcome all new comers. For those who do not know, we are all about the Bulls, and nothing but the Bulls, and we want this site to reflect Bulls fans. Anytime you all have an idea, suggestions, or comment do not be shy to let us know. All of the leaders of this site can be reached via posts, emails, PMs, or any other way you can think of.

Welcome to TalkBulls.com, and lets beat the damned Heat!!!

cheers.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (BG7 @ May 2 2006, 12:51 AM)
I just found this board after looking all over the internet. Somehow there's a scarcity of Bulls discussion online. I'm soo glad there's an active community here.

I'm a 20 year old DePaul student, originally from Maryland/DC area. I've always hated the Bullets/Wizards, and have been a huge fan of the Bulls since 1993, when I was 8 years old watching the Bulls take on Charles Barkley and the Suns.

Ben Gordon is my favorite player in the NBA. Kirk Hinrich is simply the hardest worker on the team. Nocioni is simply a beast.

I honestly believe the Bulls are the best team in the league that doesn't have a single superstar on the roster.

We definitely should keep the young circle of Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Andres Nocioni, and Chris Duhon for the long-run. All we need to add to our roster is a big man who is a defender. LaMarcus Aldridge would be an excellent pickup.

Welcome, fellow Blue Demon. bullssmilie1.jpg

And a "Hi there wink.gif" to all the ladies. cool.gif

tongue.gif
punkalexa
QUOTE (RoseAngelKH12 @ May 1 2006, 06:54 PM)

yeah me too
Bullies4Life
Cool, same here... i found it on Ben Gordons Myspace page
SoxFan1
QUOTE (punkalexa @ May 3 2006, 08:25 AM)
yeah me too

HEY! That was me! I posted those on MySpace.
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 3 2006, 11:33 AM)

............sweet.
punkalexa
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 3 2006, 11:33 AM)

thanks for posting it!! Now I am here!!
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (punkalexa @ May 5 2006, 04:01 PM)
thanks for posting it!! Now I am here!!

same here.........
FromWayDowntown
I'm from wayyyyyyy downtown, near SA, TX. A Chicago native though, early 30s.
Bullies4Life
Cool, welcome cool.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
QUOTE (RoseAngelKH12 @ May 1 2006, 06:54 PM)

Yep, thats how I found out about TalkBulls.. i like it here more than Myspace to talk about the bulls... biggrin.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ May 8 2006, 07:28 AM)
Yep, thats how I found out about TalkBulls.. i like it here more than Myspace to talk about the bulls... biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 8 2006, 08:35 PM)
Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.

Dont take full credit I made a post also. tongue.gif
punkalexa
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ May 8 2006, 07:28 AM)

yeah me too! It gets a little quiet over there.. hey I wonder what we are going to talk about for these few months that the Bulls are off...I miss my Bulls!! bullssmilie1.jpg
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (punkalexa @ May 10 2006, 12:26 AM)
yeah me too! It gets a little quiet over there.. hey I wonder what we are going to talk about for these few months that the Bulls are off...I miss my Bulls!! bullssmilie1.jpg

same here

bullssmilie1.jpg
bullkirk
Hi guys i am a bulls fan.I am spanish and my favourite player is Ben Gordon
Bullies4Life
Good to have you here biggrin.gif
B-4-Bulls
Hey! biggrin.gif
LittleBullies1234
well im 11 years old.. I like to play basketball. My favorite player is Bennie G. Favorite team bullssmilie1.jpg ..
Bullies4Ever
welcome to the forums littlebullies.... ull like it here cool.gif
Heads22
Are all of you "Bullies" people related?
The Gladiator
Im guessing all three of them are the same person
AbeFroman
Hey BullsTalk

I'm AbeFroman... I've been posting on Soxtalk for over a year. I'll be swinging by here every now and again. I hope the membership grows to the size and quality at Soxtalk...

Go Bulls!
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (AbeFroman @ Jun 27 2006, 01:29 PM)
Hey BullsTalk

I'm AbeFroman... I've been posting on Soxtalk for over a year. I'll be swinging by here every now and again. I hope the membership grows to the size and quality at Soxtalk...

Go Bulls!

Good to have you over on these parts as well Abe cheers.gif
Bullies4Ever
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 27 2006, 03:00 PM)
Im guessing all three of them are the same person

once again... we're not the same person dry.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Jul 3 2006, 06:21 PM)
once again... we're not the same person <_<

Your sibblings right? Or family members or something. huh.gif
Bullies4Life
yep grama and granpa write in this forum. And so does my uncle. haha j/k

Sinse there are 3 people that have "Bullies" in their name... does that mean they are the same person? How bout all those people that have Sox and stuff like that... are they all the same person? biggrin.gif

-Last time repeating it.. and then no more... Im a twin... Me and my bro use different screen names. (we think different, and have different opinions, thats why.) My little bro is a Bulls fan too, and recently joined. However, i dont think he will be writing much, but that could change in the future. I dunno. Anyways, i think this is getting a little bit too personal... Whats next, u guys are gonna try and find out where i live, whats my phone number, and how i got to own a Ferrari Enzo? ph34r.gif tongue.gif BTW, no hard feeling at all guys. I love u guys!! Do i feel a group hug coming up? huh.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 3 2006, 06:37 PM)
yep grama and granpa write in this forum. And so does my uncle. haha j/k

Sinse there are 3 people that have "Bullies" in their name... does that mean they are the same person? How bout all those people that have Sox and stuff like that... are they all the same person? biggrin.gif

-Last time repeating it.. and then no more... Im a twin... Me and my bro use different screen names. (we think different, and have different opinions, thats why.) My little bro is a Bulls fan too, and recently joined. However, i dont think he will be writing much, but that could change in the future. I dunno. Anyways, i think this is getting a little bit too personal... Whats next, u guys are gonna try and find out where i live, whats my phone number, and how i got to own a Ferrari Enzo? ph34r.gif tongue.gif BTW, no hard feeling at all guys. I love u guys!! Do i feel a group hug coming up? huh.gif

Drinking.gif

And anymore times you guys get asked that, I'll gladly clean things up since its been answered.

Good to have you all here and hopefully TalkBulls will become a family like atmosphere in itself where we are all cheering on a potential championship later this year headbang.gif headbang.gif
Bullies4Life
^ haha laugh.gif yeah i cant wait till this forum starts getting very very busy. I must admit tho, i think this forum has been doing very good as of late. The whole Mock draft thing was a very good idea, and as of lately, many people are joining. But then again, this is prolly the most exciting off season out of all the teams in the NBA. cool.gif Anyways, just want to say welcome to all the new guys and gals around here. bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Jul 3 2006, 06:55 PM)
^ haha laugh.gif yeah i cant wait till this forum starts getting very very busy. I must admit tho, i think this forum has been doing very good as of late. The whole Mock draft thing was a very good idea, and as of lately, many people are joining. But then again, this is prolly the most exciting off season out of all the teams in the NBA. cool.gif Anyways, just want to say welcome to all the new guys and gals around here. bullssmilie1.jpg

I'll second that welcome. This place is growing so fast and so many great new posters have been coming over making the discussion even better.

Its going to be fun as this place grows along with those Baby Bulls who are now on there way to becoming title contenders cheers.gif
B-4-Bulls
So Bullies4ever is your Bro?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 09:59 PM)

Stop the questioning. He explained himself plenty enough.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 08:59 PM)

Yeap he's my twin. Pretty cool eh?
B-4-Bulls
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 3 2006, 09:01 PM)
Stop the questioning. He explained himself plenty enough.

dude, I was just wondering, I didnt know if he was a bro to the other Bullies guy or not. Jeesh.. dry.gif
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Jul 3 2006, 09:17 PM)
dude, I was just wondering, I didnt know if he was a bro to the other Bullies guy or not. Jeesh.. dry.gif

hey i guess i somehow understood that, and thats why i replied biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.